WIAT 42 News is looking for a Digital Media Manager. Think you can manage the daily tactical operations of our web sites? Can you prioritize key projects and initiatives? Do you know UI, UX, social media, mobile web, coding and scripting languages?
The DMM must be able to produce and implement a flow of creative solutions for daily operations, including training, tools, efficiencies and processes.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in website architecture, user experience design, digital marketing, and development – specifically, data management and optimization, programming and scripting languages, and system administration.
- Optimize and manage content for digital properties
- Design and build custom web applications
- Provide regular reporting for website and online marketing initiatives
- Coordinate social media activities by actively engaging in industry blogs, video sharing, online chats, etc., messaging and increased brand awareness resulting in increased traffic to our websites
- Analyze data and develop recommendations to optimize the user experience
- Hands-on optimization, including keyword/phrase research, site structure, page construction, content, and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Keep up with industry trends and opportunities
- Manage content management system
- Knowledge of Digital, Internet related technologies and current web trends, including social media and analytics
- Web design, web development and web management experience
- Extensive knowledge of MySQL, SQL Server databases
- Experience with web and application servers and PHP-based content management systems
Pre-employment background check.
Please send cover letter and resume to: WIAT-TV –, 2075 Golden Crest Drive Birmingham or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. LIN Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.