BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – Red Cross and UAB are partnering to hold a special blood drive, due to the blood shortage from the recent winter storms.
The Blood Drive will take place at UAB’s North Pavilion from February 17-27.
Hours at the North Pavilion, 18th Street and Sixth Avenue North:
- Monday, Feb. 17, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 18, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 19, 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 20, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 21, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 22, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
You can also give at the UAB Highlands
Hours at UAB Highlands, 1201 11th Ave. South:
- Tuesday, Feb. 25, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 26, 6:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 27, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
If you can’t make these times, or would like to donate sooner, CLICK HERE, to learn more about when and where you can donate.
Copyright 2014 WIAT-CBS42