Fire at house on Gordon Ave. caused by space heater

Gordon Ave. Fire

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – Firefighters are on the scene of a house fire at 5000 block of Gordon Avenue. CBS42 has confirmed that no one was home at the time of the fire, and there have been no injuries reported. The cause of the fire is a space heater that was left unattended. The fire has been extinguished.

Copyright 2014 WIAT-CBS42

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s