Taco Bell reveals Mystery Meat ingredients

What is really in Taco Bell's "Mystery Meat"?
What is really in Taco Bell's "Mystery Meat"?

Taco Bell is coming clean about its so-called Mystery Meat.

They say 88% is actually pure ground beef. On its website, they break down the other 12% of the “signature recipe”. Some of the ingredients are simple like oats or cocoa powder, while others have weird names and aren’t as recognizable. Taco Bell insists they’re all safe and approved by the FDA.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s