BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The 75th anniversary of the Magic City Classic is almost here, and anticipation is building.
The historic game will see Alabama A&M face off against Alabama State at Legion Field in Birmingham, Ala. Kick-off is at 3 p.m., and tickets are expected to sell out.
So, here’s everything you need to know before heading to the big game:
Get tickets to Thursday’s pep rally HERE.
Parking at Legion Field is limited and $20/vehicle. Organizers recommend parking at a free lot offsite and taking a $5 round trip shuttle.
The shuttle stops at:
- Birmingham Crossplex
- Sheraton Hotel – BJCC Complex
- 7th Ave N and 23rd St N – downtown
What restaurants are open late for a post game snack?
You’re going to want something after the game and the festivities to keep you energized and ready to go. Here is a list of local eateries that you can count on late at night.
- Al’s Deli & Grill, 1629 10th Ave S
- The Purple Onion, 1717 10th Ave S
- Marty’s PM, 1813 10th Ct S
- Waffle House, 1034 20th St S
- Tin Roof, 2709 7th Ave S
- Jack Brown’s Beer and Burger Joint, 2811 7th Ave S
When is Ludacris performing?
Which channel is showing the game?
You can watch the game on ESPN3