TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — A former employee at Indian Hills Country Club in Tuscaloosa is coming forward with accusations that moldy juice boxes were served to children at the club.
Brandi Montgomery says she was working at Indian Hills when she witnessed a two year old girl drinking from an apple juice box containing black mold inside of it.
Montgomery says she reported it to management, but did not like their response. That is why Montgomery says she decided to warn parents about it on social media and resign her position at the club.
Montgomery says she has nothing against Indian Hills Country Club, but thinks the board needs to step in and take a look at management and their procedures.