Are you looking for something to do with your family this weekend? Here’s a list of Easter Egg Hunts for the weekend of April 14th-16th:
Saturday egg hunts:
- The Easter Bunny is coming to Birmingham Zoo. You can enjoy breakfast at 7:30 a.m. and 9 a.m. on Saturday. You will need to make reservations for this event. Organizers say you can enjoy a scrambled egg and sausage breakfast with orange juice and coffee at the Kudzoo Cafe’. The price is $30 for non-members for adults and $25 for kids. The price for members is $25 for adults and $20 for kids.
- Join the Easter Bunny and his friends on Saturday Birmingham Zoo. The children’s eggs hunts are free for members and included in admission for non-members. The Adult egg hunt is $20 to enter. The egg hunt schedule is 10 a.m.-10:30 a.m. for ages newborn to five years old, 11 a.m.-11:30 a.m.for children age six to 12, 11:45 a.m. for the adult egg hunt, 12:30 p.m.- 1 p.m for ages newborn to five, and 1:30 – 2 p.m. for ages 6-12.
- The 12th annual Giant Easter Egg Hunt will take place on Saturday at the Solid Rock Church. Organizers say there will be 45,000 eggs and each will have a piece of candy in it. There will also be four different age egg hunts, cash prizes for teenagers and adults, and food. Gates will open at 10 a.m.
- There will be an egg-citing online auction to benefit the Birmingham Zoo. Organizers say there will be 14 specifically-designed ostrich eggs that have been painted, drawn, or sculpted to show animals, landscapes, and patterns. You will need to register and bid. The event begins at 2 p.m.
- There will be an egg hunt and storytelling in Kelly Ingram Park on Saturday. The egg hunt will be from 9:30 a.m.-10 a.m. and the storytelling will be from 10:45 a.m.-11:15 a.m. There will be special character appearances by Doc McStuffins and The Minions. You can win giveaways, prizes, and much more.
- The Remnant Worship Center in Northport is hosting an egg hunt for the community on Saturday at 10 a.m. Children must be 12 years old and younger to participate. There will be a photo booth and food served.
- First Wesleyan’s EasterFest is this Saturday from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Snow Hinton Park. There will be a petting zoo, rock climbing wall, live music and an egg hunt with 27,000 eggs.
- Raleigh Avenue Baptist Church will host a Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. It will begin at 10-30 and go on until 11:30. The hunt is for children up to the 5th grade and will take place in the lawn facing Raleigh Avenue.
- Local families can participate in Easter Toddler Time at Sky Zone In Hoover. It will begin at 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. on Saturday. Admission is $12 per family.
- The City of Pelham will host an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. It will be held at Pelham Youth Football Field on Pelham Parkway. It will begin at 9 a.m. and it is free.
- There will be an Easter Egg Hunt at North Shelby Library on Saturday. Babies through 3-years-old will hunt in the meeting room beginning at 9:30 a.m. Kids 4 and up will hunt in the Children’s Department beginning at 10 a.m.
- The City Of Helena will host an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. It will be held at the Helena Amphitheater on Helena Road This hunt is for kids 8 and under. It begins at 9 a.m.
- The Sky is Falling Easter Egg Drop will go on Saturday in Alabaster. This Easter Egg Hunt is hosted by Cultivate Church. It will take place at Veteran’s Park in Alabaster on Highway 119. It begins at 9 a.m.
- You are invited to the Community Springfest and Egg Hunt at Unity Christian Center in Alabaster. The center is located on Highway 31. This free event will feature food, drinks, music and more. It begins at 10:30 a.m.
- The Special Needs Extravaganza will take place Saturday at Thompson Stadium in Alabaster. This is an event for special need individuals and their families. In addition to the Easter Egg Hunt, there will also be vendors on hand to help families. This event begins at 2 p.m.
- The Branch at Mission Hills Church will host “The Collision-An Easter Passion Play” this weekend. You can see the play at the church which is located on Mission Hills Road. Showtimes are Friday, April 14th at 7 p.m., Saturday at 7 p.m. and Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
- The 16th Street Baptist Church is having a Good Friday worship service titled “7 Last Words” on Friday at 12 p.m. noon. Some of the featured guest ministers include Rev. Thomas Beavers of New Rising Star Missionary Baptist Church, Rev. Reginald Calvert of New Jerusalem Baptist Church, and Dr. Kevin Hamm of Gardendale First Baptist Church.
- A2 Church is having a special sunrise service on the water on Sunday at 7 a.m. Childcare will not be provided.